Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.888 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,090 (48,773 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)