Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.911 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,702 (39,088 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)