Cost of living comparison between České Budějovice, Czech Republic and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.687 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,095 (46,934 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)