Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.449 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨46,036 (Mex$ 13,346) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)