Cost of living comparison between Celaya, Mexico and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.595 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨59,062 (Mex$ 16,428) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)