Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,946 ($2,357) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (38 minutes ago)