Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,741 ($1,376) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)