Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,933 (Php83,827) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)