Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 113% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,520 (€2,750) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)