Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.410 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,682 (R$ 6,166) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)