Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,701 (R$ 4,279) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (21 minutes ago)