Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.767 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,532 (R$ 4,215) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)