Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.771 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,687 (R$ 4,486) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)