Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.050 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,630 (R$ 5,019) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)