Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,713 (€1,513) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)