Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 58% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,239 (€1,708) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,784 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)