Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.223 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 73% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,048 (€1,658) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (39 minutes ago)