Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.941 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,632 (11,617 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)