Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.755 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,389 (11,752 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)