Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.078 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,758 (17,061 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)