Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.272 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,649 (R$ 4,126) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)