Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,328 (€962) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)