Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.524 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,737 (€1,343) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)