Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Spain and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,812 (€1,856) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)