Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02007 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨80,876 (COL$4,030,332) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (42 minutes ago)