Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02282 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,954 (COL$5,080,362) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)