Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,063 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.841 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 249% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨327,096 (Bs 47,811) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)