Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.010 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 62% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,518 (R 30,244) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)