Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.882 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,746 (R$ 5,319) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (38 minutes ago)