Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.927 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,017 (R$ 5,270) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (about 1 hour ago)