Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.533 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,567 (R$ 5,239) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (42 minutes ago)