Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.771 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,639 (R$ 5,293) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)