Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.543 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,444 (R$ 5,219) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)