Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10857 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,785 (CH$1,195,388) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)