Cost of living comparison between Calama, Chile and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10146 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,123 (CH$1,055,866) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)