Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09761 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,202 (CH$995,778) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)