Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.500 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 209% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨241,222 (Bs 37,110) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)