Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.467 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 225% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨304,703 (Bs 47,119) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (36 minutes ago)