Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,832 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.801 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨39,461 (E£ 10,382) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)