Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,495 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.572 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨39,750 (E£ 11,128) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)