Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,422 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.829 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨102,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨65,466 (E£ 17,096) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)