Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.249 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,404 (Php69,964) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)