Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.363 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,613 (Php56,189) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)