Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,393 (€2,018) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)