Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 45% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,259 (Mex$ 43,219) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (42 minutes ago)