Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.469 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,076 (Mex$ 38,072) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (24 minutes ago)