Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.854 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,038 (5,435 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)