Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,945 ($1,748) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)