Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05763 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,798 (₩2,148,304) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (39 minutes ago)