Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05834 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,829 (₩2,516,843) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)