Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06114 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,135 (₩2,946,459) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)