Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05690 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,671 (₩2,525,080) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (28 minutes ago)