Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05691 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,823 (₩2,333,780) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (38 minutes ago)