Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 109% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,381 (₩2,775,736) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (33 minutes ago)