Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.760 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨57,169 (3,219TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (27 minutes ago)