Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.090 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,794 (6,190TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)