Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,727 (€1,216) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)