Cost of living comparison between Buraidah, Saudi Arabia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.238 INR / SAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,207 (﷼ 6,482) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)