Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.140 INR / SAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,665 (﷼ 4,123) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (28 minutes ago)