Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.172 INR / SAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,501 (﷼ 5,916) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)