Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe vs Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.595 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,904 ($1,619) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Amritsar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)