Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.434 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,335 ($1,627) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)