Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.090 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,733 ($1,431) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)