Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe vs Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.565 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,539 ($1,475) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)