Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.060 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,222 ($1,659) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)