Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,300 ($2,486) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (44 minutes ago)