Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.919 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 34% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,565 (€1,436) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)