Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,016 prices entered by 430 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25470 INR / HUF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 29% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,154 (550,262 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)