Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05674 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,793 (₩1,829,132) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (30 minutes ago)