Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05794 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,561 (₩1,994,493) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)