Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02319 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,008 (COL$3,321,286) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)