Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.614 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨58,402 (22,345 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)