Cost of living comparison between Brno, Czech Republic and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.698 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,286 (35,692 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)