Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.222 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,650 (38,686 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (41 minutes ago)