Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.667 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 130% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,020 (£1,721) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (26 minutes ago)