Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.091 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 122% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨222,175 (£2,466) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Road Town costs $966 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.17 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ingolstadt costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)