Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.373 INR / GMD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 57% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,676 (105,377 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (19 minutes ago)