Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.436 INR / GMD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 43% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,783 (82,720 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)