Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 42% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,768 (€1,739) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)