Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 45% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,155 (€1,911) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)