Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.149 INR / RON
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,504 (5,542 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)