Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11890 INR / SOS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 237% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨320,188 (2,692,923 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)