Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.835 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 95% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,548 (27,382 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)