Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨72,441 (﷼ 36,218,496) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (40 minutes ago)