Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.032 INR / NOK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 183% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,895 (kr 27,504) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)