Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.150 INR / NOK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 175% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨234,035 (kr 28,717) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)