Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.040 INR / NOK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 125% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨210,974 (kr 26,242) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)