Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.931 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,408 (R 20,770) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)