Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09013 INR / MWK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨108,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨104,120 (1,155,197 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (32 minutes ago)