Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk (Russia) is 35% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,523 (руб 120,975) in Blagoveshchensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)