Cost of living comparison between Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.983 INR / KGS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,598 (85,009 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)