Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.935 INR / KGS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨65,020 (69,509 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (35 minutes ago)