Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨61,405 (﷼ 31,212,791) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (35 minutes ago)