Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨52,188 (﷼ 28,462,285) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)